Sunday, January 24, 2016

38 weeks

Here we are...in the home stretch! I'm so ready to be done with this pregnancy but am also scared to death at having two kids! Ha!...and giving birth again! But everyone says it gets easier the second time around...here's hoping. 

My top complaints are pregnancy rhinitis, heartburn, backaches, and sleeping. I'm living on Afrin, Benadryl at night to sleep and I pop Tums like candy. We finally got all of the furniture for his room, so I need to go up and take some pics and do the final touches. 

Our new associate doctor officially starts tomorrow, so Nathan can rest easier. We successfully survived both of our parents being out of town to Florida at the same time and two weeks of Nathan not having anyone at the clinic to cover for him if I went into labor. I have my last doctor appointment tomorrow and then we'll talk induction dates if this little guy doesn't make an appearance on his own. 

I'm pretty sure I'm much bigger this time around but have gained about the same amount of weight as with Viv. Guess I had also better say goodbye to carbs this week as well! We officially traded in the Tiguan yesterday for a mini van...it's the last nail in the 'I'm old and uncool' coffin. We are anxious to meet Mr. Rowan Lee...it won't be long now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment