Thursday, November 12, 2015

Two!

Vivian turned two last Sunday. And just like last year....she was sick :( She came down with a bad cold on Thursday and sounded pretty croupy. She felt better by Sunday in order for her party but still sounded pretty bad. I have a feeling this may be an annual occurrence. ...it's just that time of year! 

Her theme this year was 'vintage pony'. I found most of my ideas from Pinterest and ordered her invitations and most of her outfit from Etsy. 



I loved her cake! It was perfect...and tasted very yummy too.


Mom helped with the 'big' banner and the banner for her high chair. Kathy, our family friend, helped make the horse board. It all turned out really cute! 



I was 28 weeks pregnant for the party. 



She actually ate really well at the party. We had pizza, salad, cake, cookies, and ice cream. 




She was actually really into her cake and ice cream this year! Somehow I forgot birthday candles...the thought never entered my mind...but we sang anyway! 




She wasn't totally into opening gifts...she ripped a few pieces of paper but was mostly interested in her balloons. 





Most of her presents centered around ponies. She received a ton of pony figurines and many books. Mom and Dad gave her a baby doll and we gave her a trampoline. 



I also didn't grab a picture of everyone who made it to the party. Gma Deb was recovering from her liver transplant surgery and wasn't able to make it. Papa Mark brought Gma Marie and my parents were the only representatives from my side of the family. Loans and Busch made it. We got a few family pictures. 




Happy birthday Vivian! 

No comments:

Post a Comment