Thursday, August 27, 2015

I'm way behind...

I'm way behind on my blogging. We finally got a membership to Netflix and I've spent my summer nights in bed watching all 10 seasons of Friends. It brought me back to my youth. I always had dance on Thursday nights or was in vet school during the height of the Friends popularity...so I missed quite a few episodes. Anyway...now we are playing catch up. 

The 4th of July has come and gone....


Viv's cute patriotic outfit from Gymboree...she's recently become obsessed with carrying around her horse figurines. 


Ready to watch the parade in Monticello. 


We grilled out again at our house for the 4th and Viv was obsessed with the corn hole game. Our future tailgater! 


She loved putting the bags in the hole and then taking them out again. 


Happy birthday America!

No comments:

Post a Comment