Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Spring is Here!

Dance is officially over the year...my kids all did fantastic and I couldn't have been prouder. Recital is always so much fun. 


After a long wait for FEMA to get our paperwork approved...we finally got the green light to go ahead and move forward with the new clinic. We finally have walls! 


I recently took a photography class and so I've tried to dust off my 'big' camera and use it more rather than shooting with my iPhone. Wrigley is still one of my favorite subjects...since he tends to hold still  long enough for me to get a good shot! He turned 8 this past April. 


We spent part of Memorial Day weekend in Washington with my parents. We visited the cemetery. Nathan ran a 5k and we went to a few graduation parties. Jo graduated from WHS this year and will be attending UNI in the fall. 



We left Sunday morning to drive to Ames to attend the high school graduation of Caleb. Caleb is the son of one of Nathan's fraternity brothers who was killed in a car accident their sophomore year of college. Quite a few guys came to the party...these guys all helped raise Caleb his first few years of life...they would help Tiffany by babysitting him at their fraternity house while she attended classes. They had a great time catching up. 


We stayed at the Memorial Union so we could take Viv on her first campus tour the next morning. I brought my 'big' camera so I had fun practicing some techniques. Viv enjoyed running around campus. And we enjoyed showing it to her! 































No comments:

Post a Comment