Thursday, January 15, 2015

Just Hanging Around


Jeff and Kendra got married in November....and I'm dumb and didn't get a picture of them...but they looked great!! I did take a selfie with Gma Marie. The wedding was in Ames and was cold...and Jeff was excited to get a handwritten note of congratulations from Coach Fred Hoiberg. 


The ISU Hein cousins who have all taken care of the beaver...Nathan received this ceramic beaver from Uncle Bob as a gift...he ended up taking it to college with him and it kinda of became a joke...he decided it needed to stay in Ames and then gave it to the next Hein cousin to attend ISU. It's since been passed to Jeff, Justin and now currently resides with Kirk. Oh, the parties it must have witnessed through the years :) 


And then I got to do this....my friend Danielle was home over Christmas and talked me into taking a silks class at our 'old' dance studio. Here Ashlynd is trying to teach me how to lock the silk on my foot. 


The class was no joke...every part of my body was shaking. It takes a lot of upper body and core strength...which I don't have a lot of either at the moment...plus I'm pretty bottom heavy so it made it even more difficult! But it was fun! and great to see Danielle and Ashlynd. 

A few poses...





Diamond Dancers...pointing to our names on the wall...


Painting has become all the rage...we had a family day at Brush and Barrel. It was a good time and we turned out some pretty pictures! 




No comments:

Post a Comment